Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Best Picks
One of my favorite sale events of the year is here, guys – the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty promotion. It’s one of their largest promotions of the year, so I make sure to stock up on my beauty favorites at a fraction of full retail. Their entire catalog can be found right here.
Today’s promo features two of my all-time favorite beauty products – PÜR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation SPF15 (NOW $14.75 \ REG $29.50) and the CLINIQUE 3-Step Introduction Kit (NOW $9.75 \ REG $19.50).
I’m pretty stoked on the timing actually because I’m heading to Japan tonight and the CLINIQUE 3-Step Introduction Kit (NOW $9.75 \ REG $19.50) is perfect for travel, and the PÜR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation SPF15 (NOW $14.75 \ REG $29.50) is my go-to compact so I don’t have to lug around a huge foundation with me.
Some other cult items that I stocked up/waiting to go on sale is my holy grail mascara, the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara, my Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (March 21 – SALE $16 \ REG $32, I also use this to set my makeup), my Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten (April 3 – SALE $14 \ REG $28, great for a flushing glow), and my Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (April 6 – SALE $28.50 \ REG $57).
Some items that aren’t pictured, but I love and recommend are:
- CLARISONIC Mia 2 Skin Cleansing System (March 22 – SALE $119 \ REG $169)
- EYEKO Eyeliners (March 22 – SALE $11 \ REG $22)
- BENEFIT COSMETICS the POREfessional Face Primer (March 25 – SALE $15.50 \ REG $31)
- FIRST AID BEAUTY Love Your FAB Skin (March 26 – SALE $22 \ REG $44)
- KOPARI Coconut Melt (March 27 – SALE $14 \ REG $28)
- PERRICONE MD Cold Plasma Collection (April 1 – SALE $55-74.50 \ REG $110-149)
- URBAN DECAY Eyeshadow Primer Potion (April 5 – SALE $11-12 \ REG $22-24)
- SKYN ICELAND Icelandic Relief Eye Cream (April 5 – SALE $22.50 \ REG $45)
- JUICE BEAUTY STEM CELLULAR Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum (April 5 – SALE $40 \ REG $80)
I really hope you enjoyed this roundup! I would absolutely love to know your favorite items from the sale in the comments below! One of my favorite parts of my job is trying new products, so if there’s something I’m missing out on, let a girl know!
*A big thank you to Ulta for sponsoring this post.
Shop the Post